Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Lazy Blogger's Post

Forgive me, but I'm suffering a bit from vacation brain. I've tried to think up an interesting blog post, but have spent the past two days catching up on work that I pushed to the side while traipsing around Disney World with my niece and nephew last week. Well, I did a lost of traipsing. They rolled around in strollers.

So, I'm going to be a bit lazy (and selfish) and use today to tout my brand new release, I'll Catch You, the second book in my New York Sabers football series with Kimani Romance. It was released this past Tuesday and I've already received great feedback from readers and reviewers alike.

Here's the back cover copy:

Cedric Reeves has just been sidelined, and the bad-boy pro footballer suddenly finds himself without an agent or a prayer of getting back in the game. What he needs is someone pulling for him...someone like gorgeous go-getter Payton Mosely.

A media-hounded celebrity like Cedric is just what the ambitious up-and-comer Payton needs to jump-start her career. That's why she's waging a no-holds-barred campaign to land the Saber running back as her first client. But how's the NFL sports agent supposed to keep things strictly professional when Cedric pursues her with a passion no sane woman can resists? Could this sexy bad boy be good for her after all?

In honor of Black History Month, eHarlequin is offering 40% Kimani titles (both print and eBooks). However, I'll Catch You should be available in stores nationwide.

This book marks my seventh published title (including anthologies), yet in many ways I still feel wet behind the ears when it comes to this publishing world. With the many changes that are taking place on what seems like a daily basis, I feel blessed to see yet another novel with my name on the cover.

If you do give I'll Catch You a chance, please let me know if you enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats! yes, definitely a lot of changes going on. They are closing two Borders stores in the New Orleans area now.

Farrah Rochon said...

They're also closing all three stores here in Austin. With no stores in New Orleans or Austin, that's pretty much it for my long-standing relationship with Borders. Makes me sad. The new book's release makes me happy, though. :)

Liane Spicer said...

Farrah, huge congrats on your 7th (wow! 7th!) release! I just read about the Borders Chapter 11 filing so it's wonderful to come here and find reason for celebration and optimism.

I've got just one under my belt so 'wet behind the ears' describes me perfectly. :D

KeVin K. said...

Congratulations! (yes, I'm late reading posts) I'm with Liane, wet behind the ears or no, that's a pretty impressive run you've got going.