Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Next Release

Recently, I signed on to Amazon.com to check out the sales of my latest novel, I Can Make You Love Me. I do this once in a while to see if there is still a little buzz about the book. As I scrolled through the list, I found a new title among my previous novels.

My next release, You're All I Need was listed. With a sense of awe and pleasure, I clicked on the title and learned the official release date and the number of pages. Looking at this new title, I got a sense of excitement at seeing my name in print and the next book. It's a snapshot of what is to come. Although the novel was coverless, someone had bought a copy.

That wowed me. No cover and very little information and yet someone had purchased the book. It made me feel very proud and humble to be a writer and I wanted to thank all my readers for supporting me and my books.

I always enjoy feedback from readers and writers alike. Don't be a stranger. Email me at karenwowens@gmail.com

Karen

No comments: