Thursday, January 14, 2010

Macomb Book Fair and Writers Conference

Most of you already know that I'm an adult reference librarian for the Mount Clemens Public Library in Michigan. For the past few years, I've coordinated a book fair and writers conference for the library. This year the event will be held on Saturday, February 6th from 10 to 4pm.

We are offering interactive workshops presented by local authors on screenwriting, how to put together a book proposal, writing erotic and many more. The program is free and open to the public.

For more information, visit our website at http:/www.libcoop.net/mountclemens.bookfair.htm or call at 586-469-6200.

If you're in the area, please drop in and see us.

Karen

2 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

Those programs sound awesome, Karen!

Liane Spicer said...

You've given me an idea, Karen. I don't usually attend the ones put on by our local libraries, and I really should make more of an effort.