- Met goals to launch promotions using ads and Facebook
- Finished and published two more original indie titles
- Formatted and released four backlist titles with new covers
- Read more great books
- Took time to enjoy myself with movies and TV shows (Fringe and Game of Thrones, love!!!)
- Started production of my first ever audio book (via ACX). This is exciting! The voice talent I hired nailed the tone and accent, much to my immense relief.
- Set up Authorgraph, a way for readers to request a personalized autograph for their eBooks.
- Release my first audio book- A Darker Shade of Midnight
- Do the math on releasing a second one, Between Dusk and Dawn, and decide if it makes business sense
- Write two more original indie titles, one will be the third in a trilogy. The second book is another holiday theme romance.
- Begin the second book in another series (Triple Trouble cozy mystery series planned)
- Write more than I spend time promoting
- Will attend Romance Slam Jam and moderate a panel discussion on indie publishing (author’s POV)
- Promote smarter (set it and forget it types of things like in 2012)
- Get my passport and plan a visit to either Belize or Costa Rica
- Keep reading great books
Honestly I wasn’t thinking of all that when I bought it. I just wanted the cool tablet!
I’ve seen growth in sales and I did lot of growing up myself as a professional writer. I developed and implemented plans. Adjusted and changed along the way when it made sense (or just seemed more fun).This is huge because I haven’t been a big planner. I’m looking forward to 2013.